Minerals are involved in almost all biochemical processes. Our mineral status is affected by dietary habits, medications, illness, genetics, environmental pollution, soil mineral depletion and physical and psychological stress.
An excess or deficiency of one mineral over another can have a detrimental effect on our health. Hair tissue reflects body tissue storage of minerals and toxic element exposure.
- How mineral imbalances can cause or exacerbate health conditions.
- Why mineral rations are so important.
- What is means when minerals are elevated.
- When to recommend a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis.
- Where to go for more information.
- Tuesday 2nd June 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 23rd June 7:30pm - 9:00pm
Cost: FREE for InterClinical Practitioners or & $85
Presented by Line Bernhard Bsc (Nat), BSc (Acu), BHSc (Radiography)
Register here or download additional information here.