WorkCover NSW resources - Helping you manage workplace health and safety...
As a small business owner it's important for you to be aware of and be responsive to, any occupational health and safety (OHS) issues that may arise in your workplace. NSW WorkCover has developed a wide range of tools and kits to help you manage your OHS responsibilities.
Available on the WorkCover website, the health and safety resources include:
- an online safety self assessment tool
- an employee induction checklist
- a small business safety checklist and starter kit
- hazard profiles for a range of industries
- forms for workers compensation and injury management.
For further information or to view the publications, visit the WorkCover website.