Contact: Chilli Ilvento
Phone: +61 75535 9833
Empowering Wellness Burleigh Heads is looking for a Remedial Massage therapist to work at a busy, well established Chiropractic and Natural Therapies Clinic in the heart of Burleigh Heads.
The position is suited to a motivated, enthusiastic therapist keen to progress their career and engage their patients, while achieving exceptional clinical results.
This position is part time with the potential to increase hours as your caseload builds.
You will also have the opportunity to receive mentoring from our Senior Chiropractors, working within a large multi-disciplinary and holistic team with a strong cross referral system. Join our experienced team of Chiros, acupuncturist, naturopath and remedial massage therapist and see www.empoweringwellness.com.au for further clinic details.
Shifts available include:
Fridays and Saturday mornings, with option to increase days and hours.
Please send applications to:
Ref: Remedial Massage position
Phone: 0400 896 866
We are looking to grow our team with another passionate enthusiastic acupuncturist who has a passion for health.
Contractor position - full time and part time hours available. Brisbane City, Woolloongabba, Morningside and Hamilton.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV outlining your experience, graduates with AHPRA and insurance may apply but need to include their transcript.
Phone: (07) 3254 3011
Our clinic focuses on providing excellence around the patient experience and our core value is to provide the best service with respect and understanding of the patient's needs. If this is your goal, then we want to speak with you!
As the massage therapist, you will be responsible for providing excellent patient care and can grow your business within ours.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a therapist who wants to be heavily involved in a team and focus on patient care without the stress of owning your own practice. The position will be an independent contractor agreement, with a minimum of 20 hours a week to complement our existing therapists, one of which is going on extended leave. We require a female therapist to serve an existing patient base.
Our clinic is a vibrant, modern and energetic environment.
Our team environment provides a great opportunity to grow professionally and personally, with a focus on improving the health of the Community.
Join our well-established chiropractic clinic and become a part of our amazing team.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Phone: 5441 4181
We are looking for a massage therapist to work in our clinic. We currently offer Chiro, Acupuncture, Pilates, massage and Rehabilitation.
Our Clinic has been running for over 40 years. Days available are Thursdays and Saturday morning. Contract basis.
Must have a diploma of Remedial massage and current insurance and 1st aid.
Phone: 0403 043 514
Remedial Massage OR Myotherapist required for our busy Paradise Point (Gold Coast) Clinic for a PART or FULL TIME CONTRACTOR position.
- Immediate start.
- One a month Saturday availability.
- Applicant should have all necessary registrations and insurance.
- Newly Qualified & Experienced Remedial Therapists Welcome!
- Diploma of Remedial Massage/Myotherapy
- Current First Aid
- Association Membership
- Positive, friendly and caring demeanour
- Great retention and ability to grow clientele from referrals
- Ability to give full recommendations with home care for clients
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service
- Preferably with Lymphatic Drainage &/or Laser Training
- Flexible working environment
- Supportive team
- Practice management software and access 24/7
- Administration support
Please send CV and cover letter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT RING THE CLINIC
Contact: Gavin Corica
Phone: (07) 3408 6608
Looking for a Remedial Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist, or Myotherapist to work along side several Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Podiatrists in a busy, state of the art Allied Health Clinic. We place important on client experience and clinical outcomes. We are the preferred provider of allied health services in the area with a strong referral base from GP's. We are open to either part time or full time candidates as well as contractors.
Contact: Kim DIep
Phone: (03) 9449 5100
Only apply if you are:
• Passionate about massage and qualified Diploma of Remedial Massage/ Myotherapy
• Friendly & Caring
• A team player
Most of the patients we see are private sports and musculoskeletal conditions. But we also get a great mix of paediatrics, pre & post natal, chronic pain,and compensable injuries.
Positions are available to start immediately.
Applicants must be a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist (i.e. not just Certificates in Massage) and a member of a professional body recognised by Medibank Private.
ABOUT LIFE PHYSIOTHERAPY
Life Physio first opened in 2001, and is located at the heart of the Caroline Springs town centre, 20 mins west of the CBD. It is located next to Active Medical, Lake Imaging, and the Caroline Springs Superclinic.
Life Physio has a fantastic highly experienced team, with 7 physios (including a sports physio), a remedial massage therapist and great support staff.
Check out our website, and meet the Life Physio family!
We're growing, so we need YOU to join us!
HOW TO APPLY
• Email: email@example.com
Looking forward to working with you!
Contact: Cindy Hurst
- Qualified Remedial Massage Therapist
- Further massage techniques beneficial
- Min 1 year experience within the field (although new grads welcome to apply)
- Must be able to work cohesively within a tight knit work environment with Allied Health practitioners
- Ability to work autonomously, ethically, and proactively to maintain patient base and commit to providing excellent care for our patients
- Be willing to become a valuable member of the Goldfields community, join work related volunteer events
- MUST be enthusiastic, reliable and energetic!
Great commission based salary and rental assistance for the first 4 weeks to ease relocation to the Goldfields.
Contact: Jess Nest
Would you like to serve in a beautiful, professional space, with an amazing support team?
Wanna love where you work? We are BIG on team culture!
Natural therapies are a highly sought after service in our region!
We are a holistic Chiro clinic with a great reputation and overflow!
Picturesque riverside town, base of Snowy Mountains!
Tailored remuneration with the security of a base wage!
We'd love to chat, check out the link for more info and contact details.
Contact: Allissa Collier
Phone: 1800 110 158
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Nutritionist or Naturopath to join the RN Labs team full time. You will be looking after a territory based in Sydney based on a defined territory plan.
This position will service the retail and practitioner accounts in this region that consisting of Nutritionists, Naturopaths and Integrative GP's.
About the Company
RN Labs is an innovative Australian company, combining both Functional Testing and high quality, premium supplements. Partnering with world renowned Laboratories and Supplement Brands, we strive for excellence, and pride ourselves on supporting both Australian Practitioners and Retailers with trusted products and services.
RN Labs focuses on education, and provides functional medicine practitioners with clinically relevant information by way of educational tools, seminars, webinars, and technical support. Our mission is to support clinicians to achieve improved patient outcomes thereby helping all Australians to live a healthy and vibrant life.
- You will be provided with a high level of ongoing training and education in the area of Functional Medicine, ensuring strong career growth and progression
- Working with both Practitioners and Retailers, this dynamic role means there are no two days are the same
- Ability to develop lasting relationships with practitioners and retailers within the Natural Medicine industry
- Working for an ethical, customer focused company, with high standards of quality, efficacy and customer satisfaction
Responsibilities of the role:
- Driving sales, strengthening existing business relationships, meeting established sales targets and business development
- Managing, monitoring and analysing key accounts to ensure customer expectations and service standards are met and to identify and maximise sales opportunities
- Identify and open new accounts
- Educate practitioners on products, functional testing and resources
- Provide educational training to update the knowledge of in-store retail staff.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualified Naturopath or Nutritionist
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to service the existing client base and to identify and develop new business
- High level of integrity and personal presentation
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Aptitude for learning
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A valid driver's licence
- Proficient in word and excel.
To express your interest in this exciting role please e-mail your current C.V along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Friday 31st July 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Contact: Andrew Brown
Phone: 0435 854 561
Currently hiring remedial therapists to join our team in Mt Gravatt.
In this role you will enjoy:
- Being part of a supportive team.
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary wellness centre
- Weekly roster
- The ability to build your own client following and membership base.
We operate 9am - 9pm 7 days and currently have multiple shifts available for the right therapist(s).
Applicants must be reliable, well presented, have ABN and insurances.
Remedial therapists with health care provider numbers will have an advantage.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a paragraph about why you're passionate about your work.
Contact: Luke D'Apice
Phone: 0405 450 321
We are currently seeking a Remedial Massage Therapist to join our team as a contractor in a part time capacity at our Physiotherapy Clinic in Woolooware
• Start date ASAP
• Experience preferred but not essential
• Remuneration to be discussed upon application
• There may be a requirement to partake in some simple front desk skills (taking payments, re-bookings etc)
The successful candidate will have
• Excellent communication skills with both patients and colleagues
• Excellent patient rapport & Manual Therapy skills
• Willingness to establish and maintain networks and client base
• Commitment to a thorough patient assessment (Subjective & Objective) including note taking
• A passion to continually improve in all aspects of their profession
• Australian recognised Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Relevant association membership
• All private health fund numbers essential along with Medibank provider number
• ABN and current professional indemnity/public liability insurance
• Current Working with Children Check
• Basic Computer skills
About our clinic
Woolooware Physiotherapy & Sport Injury Clinic is a small but expanding clinic located in the Sutherland Shire. We are set in a very well established group of shops with Woolooware Train Station and Public School within walking distance. We are passionate about having a patient centred approach to treatment
Please visit our web page for more details