Mark has been a leader in the natural medicine profession for the past ten years. Throughout this time Mark has worked within the corporate, government and educational sectors of natural health delivery.
Master of AcupunctureUWS Master of Applied Science (Chinese Herbal Medicine)RMIT Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)ACNM Master of Health Science (Nutrition Medicine)UNE Master of Health Science (Herbal Medicine)UNE Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)ACNM Graduate Certificate of Health Science (Human Nutrition)Deakin Graduate Certificate of Education (Higher Education)UQ Bachelor of Health Science (Musculoskeletal Therapy)Endeavour.
In the late 1990’s Mark completed a lengthy Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine hospital internship within Nanning Guangxi (Peoples Republic of China). Mark commenced working for the ‘Australian College of Natural Medicine’ (now trading as the Endeavour College of Natural Health) in late 2001. Endeavour College of Natural Health is Australia’s largest training institution for undergraduate Acupuncture and Naturopathy training. From this time Mark has held many educational and senior academic management positions.
- Chronic Lower Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Integrative Medicine
- Neck and Shoulder Injury Using Acupuncture and Naturopathy Techniques
- Enhancing Immunity - A Multi-Modality Approach
- Multi-Modality Treatment for Painful Conditions of the Cervical & Thoracic Spine
- Naturopathic and TCM Considerations for a Performance and Wellness Practice
- Working Smarter Not Harder
- Enhancing Immunity A Multi-Modality Approach
- Threatened Miscarriage - A Holistic Approach
Use our search facility to find what you're looking for on the ANTA website.
The Natural Therapist
Issue: 31 No.1 | March 2016
Advertise on ANTA's website today or in the Natural Therapist journal and reach out to Australia's growing Natural Therapies community.