Vice President ANTA, Master of Sports Coaching, BHSc MST, BHSc Comp Med, Dip Nutrition
Jim has been a Nutrition and Remedial Therapist since 1993 and is currently the National Program Leader, Remedial Therapies Department Endeavour College of Natural Health.
View Jim's Seminar presentations via the ANTA eLearning Centre.
- Chronic Low Back Pain MDNT; An Adjunctive Therapy for Musculoskeletal and Remedial Therapists
- Chronic Low Back Pain + TUINA
- Rehabilitation of Shoulder Injuries
- Unravelling Headaches for Remedial & Natural Therapists
- Mineral Therapy for the Treatment of Musculoskeletal Pain
- Mineral Deficiencies and the Treatment of Musculoskeletal Pain
Jim's Webinar Presentations
Use our search facility to find what you're looking for on the ANTA website.
The Natural Therapist
Issue: 31 No.1 | March 2016
Advertise on ANTA's website today or in the Natural Therapist journal and reach out to Australia's growing Natural Therapies community.