The Australian Natural Therapists Association Ltd (ANTA) will protect your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles (NPP) as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).
The NPP governs the way we collect, use, disclose and secure information about you.
Personal Information: The information we collect about you is in direct relation to your membership and the level of services and products we provide you.
Personal information may include your name, title, date of birth, contact details, clinic/practice details, education, qualifications, indemnity insurance, first aid qualifications, accreditations, certificates, continuing professional education, other membership, registration information, references, complaints, credit card details, stationery orders, yellow pages advertising, fees paid, survey information and correspondence.
The information collected allows us to:
- maintain an up to date membership database
- make appropriate checks for membership applications
- provide a practitioner referral service by telephone and the internet
- promote ANTA members and the services members provide
- gather statistical data and to research information to improve the services and products we supply
- represent members for recognition and other purposes with Governments, Health Funds, WorkCover Authorities, Registration Boards, Accreditation Boards and Health Services Authorities, Departments and organisations
- represent members to obtain recognition and benefits of interest to members
- provide necessary systems and infrastructure to service members
- develop policies and management plans for the efficient management of the association
- assist the public in making health services choices
Contacting us about your information: ANTA aims to ensure that your personal information is accurate, up to date and complete.
Please contact ANTA if you feel your information is incorrect or incomplete or you wish to revise your information.
Use our search facility to find what you're looking for on the ANTA website.
The Natural Therapist
Issue: 31 No.2 | July 2016
Advertise on ANTA's website today or in the Natural Therapist journal and reach out to Australia's growing Natural Therapies community.