ANTA Graduate Awards
ANTA is pleased to announce the launch of the ANTA Graduate Awards.
The ANTA Graduate Awards have been established to reward achievement and to assist graduates with their careers.
- ANTA Graduate Awards consist of 12 months complimentary ANTA membership and $200.
- A total of 12 ANTA Graduate Awards will be provided each year. (6 awards in the period Jan-Jun and 6 awards in the period Jul-Dec)
- The ANTA Graduation Awards are open to all graduates in all disciplines/modalities accredited by ANTA and who have completed course(s) recognised by ANTA. Students who have graduated and join ANTA will be automatically included and assessed for an ANTA Graduation Award
How it works:
- When a graduate joins ANTA their Academic Transcript will be assessed by a panel in the categories of course unit achievement, consistency, clinical practicum and also overall achievement.
- If a graduate is selected by the panel to receive an ANTA Graduate Award their ANTA membership will be extended by a further 12 months (at no cost) and they will receive an additional bonus of a cheque for $200.
How to participate:
As a graduate of a course recognised by ANTA simply include your academic transcript with your ANTA membership application and we take it from there.
All ANTA Graduate Award recipients will be notified and presented with their Award throughout the year.
Get your career off to a flying start and lodge your ANTA membership application form below and you will be automatically included in the ANTA Graduate Awards
Use our search facility to find what you're looking for on the ANTA website.
The Natural Therapist
Issue: 31 No.2 | July 2016
Advertise on ANTA's website today or in the Natural Therapist journal and reach out to Australia's growing Natural Therapies community.