Natural Health Acquisitions Australia (NHAA)
NHAA is a division of ANTA and is responsible for assessment of potential acquisitions and recommending acquisitions to ANTA National Council that are of interest and benefit to ANTA, ANTA members, natural therapy profession and the community.
ANTA consults with and utilises a range of services in carrying out its functions in the natural therapy profession.
Services & Consultants include:
- Business Advisors & Consultants
- Legal Advisors
- Financial Advisors
- Research Consultants
- Ethical Standards Consultants
- Health Funds
- WorkCover Authorities
- Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Department of Health & Ageing
- Health Complaints Commissions
- Community Services
- Local Government
- Company Law Consultants
- Public Representatives
- State and Federal Government Departments
- IT Consultants
- Public Relation Consultants
- Design Consultants
- Tax Law Advisors
- Educational Institutions
- Training Organisations
- Environmental Organisations
- Employment Organisations
Use our search facility to find what you're looking for on the ANTA website.
The Natural Therapist
Issue: 30 No. 2 | Jul 2015
Advertise on ANTA's website today or in the Natural Therapist journal and reach out to Australia's growing Natural Therapies community.